With a commercial nature, you will need to lead large IT projects, design and deployment.
Being outgoing and a natural team player, you will enjoy working in a fun and hardworking team focused on success.
Strong start up mentality, “problem solver” attitude and not “problem finder” and “can do” attitude (independent, solutions driven, think outside the box, willingness to experiment new approaches).
You can look forward to market leading compensation and your bonus is based on performance.
- Attractive Salary Package + Bonus Structure
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible Employer
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Interested? Please send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org