With a commercial nature, you will need to generate new businesses, develop and drive strategic digital marketing plans to reach out to targeted customer segments.
Being outgoing and a natural team player, you will enjoy working in a fun and hardworking team focused on success.
Strong start up mentality, “problem solver” attitude and not “problem finder” and “can do” attitude (independent, solutions driven, think outside the box, willingness to experiment new approaches).
You can look forward to market leading compensation and your bonus is based on performance.
- Attractive Salary Package + Bonus Structure
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible Employer
- Support and help execute performance campaigns across all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, paid search, email, etc.)
- Maintain and adjust monthly budget distributions and bid parameters to deliver efficient results
- Take a lead role on all SEM and SEO campaigns, including researching, strategizing, implementing, and reporting
- Monitor Google AdWords campaign performance and continuously optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys across platforms to maximize KPIs
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and A/B test creative to identify opportunities to improve performance. Develop a testing strategy to try new approaches to campaigns.
- Assist in traditional media buying and trafficking (TV, radio, OOH, etc.)
- Derive insights about what’s working and what’s not through evaluation of creative messages and ad formats
- Collaborate with the sales team to gather customer feedback and optimize marketing messaging.
- Contact management and email campaign strategy
- Prepare weekly reports on performance and new insights
- Experiment with new and untapped platforms and channels
- Stay up to date on media market trends, new opportunities, and competitive activity
- 2-4 years of digital experience – agency, brand or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in SEO, SEM, and digital marketing
- Experience in supporting and helping to execute performance campaigns across all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, paid search, email, etc.)
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Ability to proactively and effectively optimize media buys across platforms to maximize KPIs
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with a team
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Interested? Please send across your resume to email@example.com