With a commercial nature, you will be well placed to manage existing clients by providing consultative solutions.
Being outgoing and a natural team player, you will enjoy working in a fun and hardworking team focused on success.
Strong start up mentality, “problem solver” attitude and not “problem finder” and “can do” attitude (independent, solutions driven, think outside the box, willingness to experiment new approaches).
You can look forward to market leading compensation and your bonus is based on performance. This means you get to set your own income goals and know exactly what you need to do get there.
- Attractive Salary Package + Phenomenal Commission Structure
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible Employer
- Delivery recruitment experience: Managing sales pipelines and candidate/client data in an organized and structured way and manage/expand a client portfolio and be able to deliver monthly billing targets
- Ability to pitch our services to prospective organizations
- Being knowledgeable with regards to current market conditions and developing your industry knowledge to become an expert in your field
- Engaging in client meetings to foster deeper relationships
- Independent recruitment work
- Working efficiently and effectively on daily basis to achieve maximum results
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years + experience of recruiting experience of senior manufacturing & operations recruitment across the APAC region.
- Individuals should be passionate about delivery, are confident, can work in a fast-paced; yet consultative environment.
- Excellent communication and networking skills; should be able to cold call and hold strong conversations with both clients and candidates
- Build long lasting relationships
For a confidential discussion, please send across your resume to email@example.com